On Saturday Carla's friend Niva dropped off her little lawnmower type walking toy to borrow. Oh did Carla love playing with it all afternoon! She was getting herself around all over the place. Once she had that all figured out she was ready to take it to the next level by the evening. Frank was showing her my pearls and her eyes were locked on them. She was determined to get them! And she did it by walking seven steps. All she needed for a little motivation was jewels. Here is a video. It's dark and hard to see so you just have to trust me that she did it.
I can't believe how big she is!! I am going to have to see that little munchkin soon!! :)
ReplyDeleteWay to go, CA! I would run for those pretty pearls too!
ReplyDeleteNext time, try diamonds.....She for sure will go for those!!! Love it!
ReplyDelete